Saturday, February 03, 2018

My January Reading


My reading goal this year (although a number on Goodreads because that is helpful too) is a bit more of a balance in my reading life.  So I looked at January to see how I did. I read 21 books in January (this picture includes one book from February).  I read:
  • 5 middle grade fiction novels
  • 7 fiction picture books
  • 1 YA fiction novel
  • 7 nonfiction picture books
  • 1 nonfiction poetry
I am missing adult fiction but I read a YA book so feel good about that.  I think looking at this list in this visual form that Goodreads allows each month will be helpful as I think about balance overall.  For February I'd like to fit in at least one Adult or YA novel.  I know I had more time to read in January than I will in February but I am hoping to continue meeting the goals for the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on.